Skip to content
- That belief statements matter when they are displayed in action, not in intellectual assent.
- Marketing is about inviting desire, not about tricking people to do things.
- The best technology “just works” and feels like it gives the user superpower.
- A brand isn’t a logo. It’s the promise of an experience and how you fulfill that promise.
- Healthy organizations require healthy people.
- The meaning is in the context. People only believe that which they first find believable. The job of building a brand is to allow your marketing claims mean something as you build plausibility.
- The long game is the only one worth playing.
- Love will save the world.
“That’s what we storytellers do.
We restore order with